Sunday 18 March 2012

My Desk: Lightboxing!




This weekend has been a productive one; I'm currently working on the first of a series of 4 kid's books for an American publisher (I can't say anymore than that for now but as soon as I can post and talk about it, I will!) and have been working on the second draft of roughs. My lightbox has seen a fair bit of action this weekend for re-drawing, re-formatting and tidying up the first pass roughs. What else is going on at the desk this week?


1. I booked tickets for Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy for November and have been listening to the soundtracks for FF7, 8,9 and 10. I can't wait!


2. I'm on a big Akira Toriyama kick at the moment; Cowa and Dr Slump are awesome. I just ordered Sandland too - can't wait for it to arrive!


3. Lightbox action for super secret kid's books.


4. Stack of kid's book character designs and roughs, paper and my finished Lovecraft comic.


5. Hilarious animation cel of Bow from She-Ra bought at Roll Out Roll Call!


6. £3.99 John Barrowman bank note, made by the awesome Mr Lewis Terry; this was counted as legal tender at London Super Con.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Nice to see the Barrowman note at home up there. Gotta love how huge it is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these updates so much. Great to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails