Saturday 18 September 2010

More Tee Vicar?


I told you I'd get addicted to Threadless...
Here is yet another new t-shirt design. Sorry if this is getting a tad boring but I'm trying to get myself into the habit of posting one a week. The reason for this is that it gets me off of my bum-bum and makes me think about something new to post and have it ripped apart by ravenous t-shirt critics! My last two tees did less than average on Threadless but that only serves to make me try and think harder about what kind of design makes a good tee. Speaking of, I have a new design coming out through the awesome Genki Gear very soon; more on that later! :P

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine why your designs wouldn't be getting favourable reviews :( I think they're brilliant!

    Glad you're determined to keep going though...don't ever be disheartened or lose faith in your many abilities :D

    <3

    ~Jess~
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails